How do I Move My Locally Stored MSN Emails to the Server?
MSN email service is used by millions of users for professional as well as personal emails. The amazing service and feature that they experience after using the MSN email make them our happy customers. Now there are many features that are present but some users find it difficult to execute. Hence, here we are going to help the customers who have the query related to moving the emails to the server. Below mentioned steps will make you easily move them, but still if you are not able to move them then the best option is to get in touch with the MSN email support team and they will help you with it.
Follow these instructions to move your emails to the server :
- Sign-in after launching the MSN Butterfly.
- In the navigation bar click on the Mail & More button.
- In the left pane click on a folder in the ‘Folders on your computer’ section.
- By using the individual check boxes select the emails to save. Click the link at the top of the check box column to choose all the emails at once,
- Click the Put in Folder button on the toolbar or Right-click the email(s) and select ‘Put in Folder’ and choose a destination folder located in the ‘Folders on MSN’ section.
- In the ‘Folders on your computer’ section the user need to repeat steps 3-5 for each folder.
- For every MSN Explorer and Windows User account Perform the above steps as needed.
- In ‘Folders on your computer’ back please note that the upload time for your emails saved to the MSN server will relying on your connection speed.
These are the steps that can easily help the user to move the locally stored emails to the server. But in case the user find it difficult to perform then it’s always better to connect with the MSN technical support. Ask them for assistance and share your queries with them. They are 24X7 available to assist you and resolve all your queries. The user can even call at MSN tech support phone number and get the help instantly with ease. The MSN team is always ready to resolve your problems faced with any service offered by MSN hence get in touch with them and instantly resolve your issues without any hassle.