How to Find Missing MSN Emails? 1-800-214-4506
The most horrifying moment is when you search for any important mail in your inbox and you don’t find it there. If in your Sent Messages folder the mail is not available. And or not in your folders where you have saved them then these steps can assist you get them back.
Sent Messages Missing
The first step is to ensure that you have selected the option to save your sent messages. Make certain you are signed in to the MSN Explorer (‘Butterfly’) before working via these steps.
- Click the Mail & More option at the top in the icons from the home page.
- On MSN click every Sent Messages folders in the left navigation under Folders and to see if copies of your sent emails are displaying there or not, click under Folders on your Computer. If not, go on with the steps below.
- Click the Help & Settings icon at the top of the screen, and then click E-mail Settings.
- Now Click the Email options.
- Ensure to confirm both of these options:
- Of each sent message save a copy in the Sent Messages folder.
- In the Sent Messages folder on this computer save a copy of each sent message.
In case you have checked both the options and still not able to see copies of your sent messages in the Sent Messages folders, then there may be a possibility that they have been moved into other folders. To search for email in other folders, follow the below mentioned steps.
On your computer Emails stored in Folders are missing
- The folders that appear below your inbox under Folders on MSN Click on each of the folders, and on every folder listed in Folders on my computer to verify for your missing messages.
- Or, you can even search for a particular email by clicking the Mail & More icon if you remember details about the email at the top of the screen.
- Type shift+F3 or Click Find a particular message.
- In the window, click Find Now after entering any information you remember in either the Subject, From, or Message text fields. You will see the Messages as per your search terms.
If your issue doesn’t resolve with the above mentioned steps, then the best option is to get in touch with the MSN technical support. The user can even call at MSN help support number to get the assistance regarding the problem. They are 24*7 available to help the users.