What are the steps to set MSN Email account in iPhone?
Are you trying to set your MSN mail account on your iPhone device? We will guide you with simple and easy steps which will further help you connect your account with your iPhone.
First, take a look at the mail settings which you will require in order to get the connection done.
- POP/IMAP – pop3
- Incoming Port – 995
- Incoming server – pop3.live.com
- Outgoing port – 25
- Outgoing server- smtp.live.com
- Needs no sign in
Instructions for MSN Email Account Setup with iPhone
Below we have some instructions which will help you with the entire set up process.
- Start by going to Settings
- Next scroll down and then go to the mails, followed by contacts and calendars
- Click on the option for ‘Add Account’.
- Now, select ‘Other’
- Hit the ‘Add Mail Account’ and then click on the menu for New Account. Fill in the following information such as -your name, email id, password and a short description.
- Select the POP3 and add information like password, username and the host name
- Do the same or Outgoing mail server
- Now, save everything and enter email address
- Enter mail server information
- Click on Confirm.
- Test if your MSN Mail account is working properly or not.
In case you need any further assistance or have any difficulty in understanding the steps then do grab technical help as soon as possible. Contact MSN Technical Support Phone Number +1-800-214-4506 & get Instant help for MSN Email issues.